Saturday, 15 September 2012

Sending Friend Requests when Blocked by Facebook

Imagine that you are blocked from sending Friend Requests by Facebook for 2, 4, 7, 14 or even worse 30 days! That would be a really serious problem if you actually wanted to add someone during that period. Now, you can! With this simple trick you can send 1000's of friend requests when when you are blocked . There's just one part which will be tough for you if you are going to add unknown people. You will need the Email address of the person you want to add.


Head over to this Link. Here you will find the place to add a friend through their Email based on the different Mail Services. But, if you 're thinking of adding too many people then it would be better that you create a contact file. For the people who don't know the easiest way to create a contact file, here it is:
  1. Open a New text document (.txt) in Notepad.
  2. Add all the email addresses separated by a comma (' , ').
  3. Now save that file with the extension .vcf
Now, this new file is your contact file. Upload it to Facebook and you will be prompted to send friend request. Click 'OK' and that's it, you're done!

Simple yet effective! If you are not blocked from sending Friend Requests but still you get warnings like 'This Friend Request Can't Be Sent' then you can refer another trick which will help you in bypassing this error here.

There's more in TechAmy which will definitely help you in Facebook, just head over here.

17 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always useful to read through content from other authors and practice a little something from their websites.
    Also see my page :: Aruba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι coulԁ not resist commenting. Well ωritten!
    my webpage - buy facebook fans cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by
    accident (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!
    Check out my webpage :: cheap car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastically exceptional photograph! internet site
    Also see my page - external link

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say upload the contact file to Facebook, but where exactly we should upload the contact file????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff go to this link! in that the last option is of 'other tools' in which you will find the next option to upload the file!

      Delete
    2. Now yes, now I understand where exactly. Thank you very much, awsome article.

      Delete
    3. Its good to hear that you found this useful!

      Delete
    4. This doesnt work.. Didnt send any contacts...

      Delete
  6. this image is without a doubt the distinct. www.streamlenders.co.uk
    Feel free to surf my blog post http://www.streamlenders.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice depth pound to pocket
    Feel free to visit my weblog - pounds for pocket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice depth uk payday lenders
    Feel free to visit my web site ... www.toppaydayuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What type of camera did you use? That is certainly a really good superior quality.

    wageday advance
    My weblog : wage day advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am new to blogging, and I enjoyed reading your blog so much! It helped me get inspired to be consistent with it and you mentioned quite a few GREAT tips that I am going to apply in my future blogs. I really appreciate this information!
    buy real facebook fans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis